Meet Kaitlin A. Carreno
Associate (Atlanta), Eversheds Sutherland
Kaitlin Carreno advises clients on their complex business and commercial litigation matters, with an emphasis on antitrust and professional liability.
Kaitlin has substantial experience defending class action lawsuits, and advises clients through the document discovery, deposition, and motions practice phases of their cases. Kaitlin also represents public and private companies in complex federal and state court litigation, and in connection with Department of Justice, grand jury, and other civil and criminal investigative bodies.
Kaitlin is an active member of the firm’s pro bono practice, receiving an award from Kids in Need of Defense for her exemplary pro bono service.
Prior to joining Eversheds Sutherland, Kaitlin was a judicial extern for the Honorable John Robert Blakey of the US District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
- Represents a food producer in nationwide price-fixing antitrust class action litigation
and in related litigation and investigations.
- Represented a food producer in nationwide wage suppression class action litigation.
- Represents a Big Four accounting firm in underfunded retirement plan lawsuits.
- Represents cement producer in antitrust litigation involving allegations of price fixing.
Georgia Supreme Court Holds Joint and Several Director Liability Remains (October 17, 2019)
American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia Trial and Appellate Courts